From Zero to Staff: How the Recruit and Hire Your First Employee
A workshop for small business owners who want to go from to clueless to confident about hiring their first employee
From Zero Employees to Staff: How to Recruit and Hire Your First Employee
Hiring your first employee can be a daunting task. While your business needs the help to grow and meet the demands of clients, actually getting started can be confusing. Where do you begin? How do you really find, screen and on board an employee? Well, this workshop is going to walk you through the process of going from zero employees to having staff. And if you already have employees but are wondering if you’re doing it right, missing steps or just want to fine tune your process and pick up some tips, this class is for you as well.
After attending this workshop you will be empowered too:
- Clearly identify what type of employee you need to hire
- Tackle toe pre-work that will set you up for success before even starting to look for an employee
- Select the right job advertising methods and resources for your business
- Write job postings that grab the attention of the best job seekers
- Choose what tools and steps you want to include in your selection process
- Onboard (Hire) employees in a smooth, organized and efficient manner
Don’t go it alone and just hope for the best. Sign up for this workshop and walk away ready to confidently recruit and hire employees for your small business.
Amanda has a passion for human resources and business. Even more so she loves sharing her knowledge with small business owners. Her focus is to help business owners and managers accomplish epic things through people. When she's not teaching, you'll find her running half marathons, spoiling her niece and nephew or baking something amazing in the kitchen. Follow her everywhere on social at @workplaybook.