The Employee Call-Out Cure
Develop an effective process for managing unplanned employee absences
Learn How to Get Control Over Employee Call Outs
In this course you'll learn practical tips for reducing employee call outs in your small business.
Is it just me or do employee call outs just make you want to scream? Perhaps it's just me. But when you're operating a business with a skeleton crew and limited resources an employee that decides they're not coming to work expectantly can really cause chaos in operations.
When you're depending on an employee to work a shift and you don't have someone else to fill in that can mean an extra burden on the employees who actually showed up, decreased service to your customers or perhaps you can't even open your business at all. Even worst, on a personal note you may have to miss your workout, date night with your sweetie or spending time with your kids because you don't have another employee to work. It sucks and if I'm honest, it's one of the most difficult parts of running a small business.
Who is this course for?
I wrote and recorded this course for you if:
- You've had enough of living your life at the mercy of whether your employees decide to come to work.
- You've had enough of canceling date night, girls night and missing time with your kids.
- You've had enough of paying expensive overtime to fill staffing gaps.
- You've over having your business disrupted and your bottom line impacted because of attendance.
In This Audio Course You'll Learn
- The real reasons why employees call out from work in the first place. It's not always what they tell you.
- The exact way I engage with employees when they attempt to call out that usually gets them to come to work. I'll show you how to use this system in your business for great results.
- How to create an effective call out policy that will help decrease unplanned absences. I'll show you what to include in your policy to hold you employees accountable for their attendance and weed out those who consistently have poor attendance.
- Smart strategies to proactively promote good attendance with employees.There are some things that employers can do to boost attendance that don't depend on your employees.
Amanda has a passion for human resources and business. Even more so she loves sharing her knowledge with small business owners. Her focus is to help business owners and managers accomplish epic things through people. When she's not teaching, you'll find her running half marathons, spoiling her niece and nephew or baking something amazing in the kitchen. Follow her everywhere on social at @workplaybook.